Last night’s red carpet was smoking from the hot celebrities that hit the LA scene for Teen Choice Awards. Everyone looked fabulous whether they took home a surfboard or was there to perform. Narrowing down my favorite looks was challenging but here are my top 6 fashion choices from last night’s award ceremony.
- Zendaya gave an amazing speech to the young and took home her surfboard for the Spider-Man: Homecoming film while wearing her effortlessly pajamas and heels. Did you feel TLC “Creep” vibes? I surely did!
- Naya Rivera served double denim on a silver platter. Destroyed jeans and denim cleavage was a statement for sure giving conformation denim will not go out of style!
- Yari Shahidi Kept it high school flirty sporting red track pants, a sequin top, and a pink bomber jacket. She even stopped to speak with ET about the tragic events happeing in Charolettesville.
- Rita Ora colors couldn’t have been a better match. She wore a hot pink wrap around dress accessorizing with body jewelry, in addition to her spunky yellow hair color for more flavor. Smoking mamcita!
- Vanessa Hudgens received the “See Her” award, and boy did we see her! Expressing her individuality in purple feng shui. Giving off royalty and high spirituality vibes.
- Ryan Destiny melanin was so unapologetic that I almost forgot to mention her amazing outfit. She wore a yellow uplifting above the knee length coat by Damir Doma putting the icing on the cake.
I do not own any rights to these photos.
Thanks for reading my top choices. Subscribe to my page to follow more news, ideas, and creativity.